This is fun!

Post Reply
User avatar
Redpig59
Posts:29601
Joined:Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:56 am
Location:Beautiful Wessex
This is fun!

Post by Redpig59 » Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:11 pm

I found an old CD in my DVD stash called "Old Bits" and I'm playing it in my DVD player.
I had great taste!
A wanker AND a pansy apparently.
Oh, and a wimp, and 'not a real man'.

User avatar
Julian Mince
Posts:13072
Joined:Tue May 12, 2020 7:33 am
Location:Peterborough, England

Re: This is fun!

Post by Julian Mince » Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:48 pm

Redpig59 wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:11 pm
I found an old CD in my DVD stash called "Old Bits" and I'm playing it in my DVD player.
I had great taste!
"had"?

"had"?

You still have it in spades!
I know a man who taught his dog to play the trumpet on the London Underground.
He went from Barking to Tooting in an hour.

User avatar
Redpig59
Posts:29601
Joined:Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:56 am
Location:Beautiful Wessex

Re: This is fun!

Post by Redpig59 » Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:56 pm

Of course we do.
Silly me.
A wanker AND a pansy apparently.
Oh, and a wimp, and 'not a real man'.

Post Reply