Page 1 of 1

Wrong on so many levels

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:53 am
by Phillip Phlopp
Image

Re: Wrong on so many levels

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:40 pm
by Julian Mince
PP you are wrong.

Mel and I went on a hunt for these today and after finding Sainsburys had none (but they had three other flavours) we found some in Tesco and can confirm that they are rather delightful.

Re: Wrong on so many levels

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:56 pm
by Redpig59
I don't like mint.

Re: Wrong on so many levels

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:57 pm
by Redpig59
Except in a mojito.

Re: Wrong on so many levels

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:36 pm
by RockitRon
Redpig59 wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:56 pm
I don't like mint.
Me neither. Mint KitKat, Mint Aero, Mint Dairy Milk. Abominations.

They're also taking the wee-wee with the packaging of the other "Digestives" and Hobnobs

https://www.talkingretail.com/products- ... 4-09-2026/