Piggy!
- Julian Mince
- Posts:13039
- Joined:Tue May 12, 2020 7:33 am
- Location:Peterborough, England
I know a man who taught his dog to play the trumpet on the London Underground.
He went from Barking to Tooting in an hour.
He went from Barking to Tooting in an hour.
Re: Piggy!
Oh brilliant, AND Bleed From Within as support.
I can't wait!
I can't wait!
A wanker AND a pansy apparently.
Oh, and a wimp, and 'not a real man'.
Oh, and a wimp, and 'not a real man'.
- Julian Mince
- Posts:13039
- Joined:Tue May 12, 2020 7:33 am
- Location:Peterborough, England
Re: Piggy!
That tour package was put together with you in mind, wasn't it?
I know a man who taught his dog to play the trumpet on the London Underground.
He went from Barking to Tooting in an hour.
He went from Barking to Tooting in an hour.
Re: Piggy!
It was.
Now, I just need "somebody" to surprise me with tickets.
Now, I just need "somebody" to surprise me with tickets.
A wanker AND a pansy apparently.
Oh, and a wimp, and 'not a real man'.
Oh, and a wimp, and 'not a real man'.