Page 1 of 1

Kathy's Song

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2025 9:44 pm
by Redpig59
I thought that Paul Simon sang that, but Art is singing it now on telly.
All those years I was wrong.
My favourite Simon and Garfunkel song.

(Sky Arts now).

Re: Kathy's Song

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2025 10:02 pm
by Red Baron
I love Simon & Garfunkel. Paul Simon is the one artist I would really have liked the chance to see.

I did see Art Garfunkel. He sang BOTW and Bright Eyes.

Re: Kathy's Song

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2025 10:03 pm
by Redpig59
He has the voice of an angel.

Re: Kathy's Song

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2025 10:10 pm
by Redpig59
It's not Scarboro Fair though.
Tsk!

Re: Kathy's Song

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2025 5:35 am
by Phillip Phlopp
Redpig59 wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 17, 2025 9:44 pm
I thought that Paul Simon sang that, but Art is singing it now on telly.
All those years I was wrong.
My favourite Simon and Garfunkel song.

(Sky Arts now).


I thought your fave was The Boxer

Re: Kathy's Song

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2025 10:23 am
by Redpig59
Phillip Phlopp wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 18, 2025 5:35 am
Redpig59 wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 17, 2025 9:44 pm
I thought that Paul Simon sang that, but Art is singing it now on telly.
All those years I was wrong.
My favourite Simon and Garfunkel song.

(Sky Arts now).


I thought your fave was The Boxer
That's a point.
Or The Only Living Boy in New York, or April Come She Will.
It's an embarrassment of riches