I think Poods will enjoy this

Post Reply
User avatar
Phillip Phlopp
Posts:30447
Joined:Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:16 am
I think Poods will enjoy this

Post by Phillip Phlopp » Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:09 am

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled"
- Mark Twain

User avatar
Redpig59
Posts:29527
Joined:Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:56 am
Location:Beautiful Wessex

Re: I think Poods will enjoy this

Post by Redpig59 » Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:25 am

It was a good idea to put Sooty on drums.
He would be rubbish doing lead vocals.
A wanker AND a pansy apparently.
Oh, and a wimp, and 'not a real man'.

User avatar
Poodlepan
Posts:8783
Joined:Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:02 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: I think Poods will enjoy this

Post by Poodlepan » Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:59 pm

Oh great, the earworm is back!
Image

Post Reply