It was a good idea to put Sooty on drums.
He would be rubbish doing lead vocals.
Search found 962 matches
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:25 am
- Forum: Music
- Topic: I think Poods will enjoy this
- Replies: 2
- Views: 81
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:16 pm
- Forum: Music
- Topic: Dave Gilmour at 80
- Replies: 4
- Views: 337
Re: Dave Gilmour at 80
The message I write on every birthday card.Julian Mince wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:00 pmThe lyrics "But you're older, Shorter of breath, And one day closer to death"...
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:57 pm
- Forum: Food and Drink
- Topic: Wrong on so many levels
- Replies: 4
- Views: 337
Re: Wrong on so many levels
Except in a mojito.
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:56 pm
- Forum: Food and Drink
- Topic: Wrong on so many levels
- Replies: 4
- Views: 337
Re: Wrong on so many levels
I don't like mint.
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:11 am
- Forum: Music
- Topic: Comfortably numb
- Replies: 2
- Views: 238
Re: Comfortably numb
Yes.Julian Mince wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:18 amNo, no, no. He's playing a Strat with a humbucker and two single coil pickups. Any fool knows that David G plays a Strat with three single coil pickups. It makes a massive difference. If you're going to do a job....
I noticed that too.
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 4:27 pm
- Forum: Music
- Topic: The Ed Sheeran Thread
- Replies: 1
- Views: 211
Re: The Ed Sheeran Thread
I have some sympathy for him.
The twat who was doing the hilarious Jew impersonation with the big, hooky nose SHOULD have been banned.
The twat who was doing the hilarious Jew impersonation with the big, hooky nose SHOULD have been banned.
- Sat Sep 19, 2026 8:34 pm
- Forum: Music
- Topic: I love Neil Young and particularly love Harvest Moon...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 199
Re: I love Neil Young and particularly love Harvest Moon...
I love Neil Young.
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 9:01 am
- Forum: Music
- Topic: Do you know what I think?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 412
Re: Do you know what I think?
I stand corrected.
- Sun Sep 13, 2026 8:18 pm
- Forum: Music
- Topic: Do you know what I think?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 412
Do you know what I think?
The conductor makes no difference.
I've been watching the Proms, and some tit stands there waving his/her baton around.
Often with no relevance to the music being played.
I think that the orchestra members all know their bit, and don't even look at the conductor.
The music sounds fine anyway.
I've been watching the Proms, and some tit stands there waving his/her baton around.
Often with no relevance to the music being played.
I think that the orchestra members all know their bit, and don't even look at the conductor.
The music sounds fine anyway.
- Sat Aug 22, 2026 2:49 pm
- Forum: Music
- Topic: Trevor Nelson
- Replies: 2
- Views: 386
- Sun Aug 02, 2026 10:06 am
- Forum: Welcome
- Topic: Happy Birthday, Caroline.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1654
Re: Happy Birthday, Caroline.
Happy birthday girl.
- Fri Jul 31, 2026 10:03 am
- Forum: Music
- Topic: Want to feel old?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 506
Re: Want to feel old?
and to answer your original question:
No.
No.
- Mon Jul 20, 2026 7:06 pm
- Forum: Food and Drink
- Topic: Can I recommend...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 938
Can I recommend...
If you are making a chicken and pasta one-pot (which I do, a lot).
If you grate a great lump of mature cheddar, some parmesan and some chopped brie. and mix it all in at the end, it reaches another level.
I don't know who has influenced me to eat all this cheese, but there you go.
Delicious!
If you grate a great lump of mature cheddar, some parmesan and some chopped brie. and mix it all in at the end, it reaches another level.
I don't know who has influenced me to eat all this cheese, but there you go.
Delicious!
- Fri Jul 17, 2026 11:11 am
- Forum: Music
- Topic: Chicken Slacks
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1259
Re: Chicken Slacks
or go for a poop?
- Fri Jul 17, 2026 10:50 am
- Forum: Music
- Topic: Chicken Slacks
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1259
Re: Chicken Slacks
What a stylish...ermm...man.
- Fri Jul 17, 2026 10:43 am
- Forum: Music
- Topic: Chicken Slacks
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1259
Chicken Slacks
That's what I always hear when I listen to "Twisting the Night Away"
Does Peter Kay know?
- Thu Jul 09, 2026 6:25 pm
- Forum: Welcome
- Topic: Happy Birthday Poods
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4308
Re: Happy Birthday Poods
Brilliant!
How did they know?
How did they know?
- Wed Jul 08, 2026 11:00 pm
- Forum: Welcome
- Topic: Happy Birthday Poods
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4308
Happy Birthday Poods
Hope you have a nice day love.
Tell your boss I said you aren't to work too hard today.
XX
Tell your boss I said you aren't to work too hard today.
XX
- Sat Jul 04, 2026 10:37 am
- Forum: Music
- Topic: What the actual.......?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1684
Re: What the actual.......?
That's what you get for tormenting me with her.
Re: Nooo…
Another reason not to listen to it, which is a pity since I miss Ken and Simon.
Can't stand the adverts though.
Can't stand the adverts though.